Current Project Highlight Facebook Data Center
Client: Alfa Tech, San Jose, California
Facebook selected Prineville, Oregon to construct its first large Data Center in the United States.
Current Project Highlight Enhanced Geothermal System Demonstration Project
Newberry Volcano, Deschutes National Forest, Oregon
Client: AltaRock Energy,Inc., Sausalito, California
Owner: Davenport Newberry
Davenport Newberry currently holds geothermal leases on Deschutes National Forest land approximately 20 miles south of Bend, Oregon.
The Wallace Group, Inc. applied earth and environmental science engineering
The Wallace Group, Inc. is a Bend, Oregon based multi-disciplinary science and engineering firm with exceptional background and experience in the unique high desert and volcanic environment of Central Oregon and Washington. The scientists, engineers, inspectors and technicians at the Wallace Group are the recognized experts on central Oregon’s geosystem and have provided practical, Applied Earth and Environmental Science solutions to commercial, industrial, governmental, and institutional clients throughout the Pacific Northwest since 1997.
The Wallace Group delivers:
- Foundations studies and earthwork monitoring/testing for bridges, buildings, transmission lines, communication towers, dams, levees, pipelines, and transportation infrastructure
- Geologic hazards studies related to earthquakes, landslides and volcanic flow features (caverns)
- Environmental studies of soil, surface water, groundwater, sediments, and building materials and their potential impact to human health and the environment
- Environmental permitting for transportation, energy, water and commercial/industrial projects
- Regulatory compliance assistance for industrial processes, stormwater, and asbestos
- Water supply studies and water rights
- Mining resource evaluations and reclamation plans
- Construction special inspection of concrete, masonry, structural steel, welding, fireproofing, and soils
- Laboratory testing of soil, rock, and construction materials in an American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) accredited laboratory
From comprehensive geotechnical, geologic, and hydrogeologic studies, to environmental assessments, regulatory compliance, water rights, laboratory materials testing and construction inspection, the professionals at the Wallace Group have the science and engineering expertise to meet our Client’s technical needs. At the same time, we pride ourselves in providing the practical and personalized service on which our reputation and practice are based. At Wallace Group we listen to our Clients to develop a thorough understanding of their project goals and strive to develop trusting, lifelong relationships.